Friday, January 29, 2010

Thank you all...

A few Thank you's to kind friend.

1. Thank u ana for a delicious lasagna. I did not managed to snap any photos and i hope u dont mind me borrowing a picture from 'mon petite cafe' blog. Yes it was delicious and within minutes half of the foil content is resting nicely in my bloated tummy!!! hahaha..:)

:
2. Thank u yam for the pointers and tips on techniques, also for the crackle paint and mod podge! i love it to bits and tried to use it sparingly. Too precious to be wasted! hehehe..

:
3. Thank you aziyan for a delicious 'red velvet' cuppies. I have never tasted such unique mixture before and now i know why it's ur specialty!! heaven...hehehe. Ohh ya..again pls excuse me borrowing a photo from ur blog..:)
:

6 comments:

abrahyn said...

citer arrr kat ne leh i beli cuppies tu? menariikkkk gilerrrrrrr...dah terliur nih dowh!

abrahyn said...

babe, ana punyer kek batik pun sedappp moist sgt....me loike, Jon pun loikeeeeeee
:)

Amelia Khalik said...

beb..click ajer kat word red belvet cuppies tuh. I dah link kan. My neyber jer beb..hehehe. Haah ana nyer kek batik pun sedap..i dah rasa dulu. Maybe next u can try her lasagna..:)

adriana az said...

homaiiigggootttt...you guys!!!so sweet of you to mention this here..akak sungguh2 terharu..huhuhuh..alhamdulillah,thank you and alhamdulillah thanks fromthe bottom of my heart for supporting me*big hug*to both of ya..

Lynnda said...

Lucky you...Amin surrounded with great friends...the cuppies looks YUM...xxoo

did u get my sms tak???..nothing just wanna says hi...

Amelia Khalik said...

Na that's what friends r for. We support each other right..btw kalo tak sedap sure we both tak mention kan but bcos it's really nice lah..:)

lybeau..alhamdulillah i have great individuals as friends!! No matter what each n everyone of them r all special in their own way n i'm thankful u guys accepted me d way i am...:)