Thursday, January 21, 2010

Crafting Session at Nachos...

On Tuesday I had a craft session with acik nah. It’s more like trying to complete d armalia portfolio n sharing a bit of info here n there. Like they say never stop learning and I am no master in any skills but I do love to share the bits n pieces of knowledge that I have. And by doing so we save a lot on classes!!! Hahaha. Terrible right!!

:


:
Well I can tell you that one of d amazing learning tools out there is you tube!!! Trust me..i learned to tie ribbons in various ways to using a corner punch to make a scallop border and how to cover a chipboard..n d list goes on. Well u dont learned that in class basically becos of time constraint i guess.
:

:
Anyway on that day we had a good session of making cards and chatting. I choose Nachos as d venue as I knew we will be spending massive amount of time and can u imagine d look of d waiter/waitress if we were to craft at other restaurant?? They wud give us d ‘get out of here’ look and probably a few irritating smirks too!! Hahaha. We did invite a few glances from curious faces but we love it!! hahaha. From now on we vowed to meet once a week at Nachos.
:


:
So this wont be the last of such entry perhaps if we did something amazing I will not forget to put it up here. And that reminds me..we totally forgot to take pics of our finished product!..darn…ehehehe. Okay maybe next time.
:


:
p/s; acik nah gave me amazing gift basket full with ribbons!!!..tq acik nah..:)

:










11 comments:

Naddy said...

wahh bestnya :)

maznah said...

me, thanks ye byk dapat tips dr ame.... semua best2 nak kena kumpul dlm note book yg cantik tu

Lynnda said...

Looks like a ball!!!... best sangat kalo ada buddy buat craft same same.... like your blouse... fits you well...xxoo

Ella said...

seronoknya tgk u crafting..
i tak creative ler..

MN said...

was lepaking at ur nachos outlet @ SACC the other day. but you weren't there..hehehe.
eh but i saw one outlet at Giant KD. ur branch jugak kan?

Eti Karim said...

so creative and nice yah!

Amelia Khalik said...

Naddy...ur welcome to join us anytime..:)

acik nah nanti kita carik lagi tips2 berguna...hehehe

lybeau..hey sis u shud look for crafting group at ur place n try to join in d fun! Best tau if not u start ur own lah. Ohhh yeah i love d blouse!!! Asyik pakai baju tuh ajerrt mcm takde baju lain!! Hahaha

mn..aisehhhh why never tell me u nak dtg..i nie selalu takde kat kedai. Rajin sgt kan..hehehe. Yup kat giant pun my outlet jgk.

Eti..tq dear. Mmg best if u have friends yg share d same passion n hobby. Kebetulan rumah pun tak jauh...:)

Amelia Khalik said...

Ella..ala sis i nie mmg suka melukis n apa2 saja yg kena mengena sgn art tapi takleh terror mana pun..hehehe

Naddy said...

insyaAllah once I'm done with mengemas2 ni will buzz you ehehe i pun dah lama x scrap ni and i have some datelines to meet ehehe

Jessy Christopher said...

Glad to know you that ur passion towards this hobby is growing!! In such a short time, u achieve so much. I wish u all the best in ur craft biz!!

Amelia Khalik said...

jessy..tq for the well wishes. I always believe if there's a will there's a way. With a bit of luck i hope we'll managed..;)