Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Scapbook Tote



I got myself a pink bag for my craft item. Yes I’m so excited!! And there will be no more excuses not to indulged in my passion away from home. Already I’m planning to have a craft session at Nachos with Acik Nah when d time permits.

:

:
Maybe we shud start next week, what say u acik nah? I’ll be totting my pink bag along..ooohhh I’m loving d idea already. How cool can that be? Looking after d restaurant while crafting!!! Hahaha.
:

:
I have not been visiting Nachos for quite sometimes. Been busy with other things and I think next week shud be a good start. Till then I’m gonna arrange stuff in d bag first. So..where shall I start?? Hehehe…





5 comments:

maznah said...

me, next week yer.ok boleh....boleh. tapi tak tahan la tengok beg tu. yg kaler lilac tu....

somebody who needs to love herself said...

wahhh I like! nak satu! hehehe imagine I bawak gi Mak Jah muahahahha

Lynnda said...

Good bag for good cause!!... love the pink though ...so you...he he...no more excuses ...you can craft anywhere anytime...xxoo

Naddy said...

coolness ehehehe i pun ada satu je scrapbook tote bag ehehehe senang nak bwk ke mana2 :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Acik nah..ape lagi gi lah sambar cepat..ok yek next week. Hehehe

yam i beli kat papier jer..it got my attention cos it's in pink!!! Hahaha..lepak mak jah buat scrapbooking baru real!!! Hahhaha

lybeau..nice eh sis. Senang nak angkut barang but i bet they have nicer bags in australia n perhaps cheaper. Here very limited lah..

Naddy..hey beb i'm sureeee u mesti ada nyer lah. Scraper tegar mcm u mesti ada everything...hehehe