Friday, January 22, 2010

Hip Hip Hooorraaayyyyyy!!!


:
I’m so excited..n I just cant hide it..i know, I know, I know I want it..hehehe. Oohhh I’m so thankful to be surrounded by beautiful, kind and talented individuals!! Thank u Allah for this amazing blessing of great friendship!
:


:
Yes, again she sent me a parcel! Sis Lybeau..u have created amazing work of arts and yes u do have a magic finger! I believe in future u’ll have orders for ur handmade items!! It’s not so much about the $$ but..the satisfaction knowing others out there are willing to own a craft made by u!!! yesss..i will gloat and bragged about it every time someone wish to purchased any of my stuff!! Hahaha…
:

:
Thank you sis..for a wonderful gift! I love it!! n I’m glad it’s a blank page journal cos I was planning to look for one as a sketch book for my layout and cards design! A blessing in disguise indeed!
:


To my distance bff…’in my hearts of hearts, you’re my friend of friends’…;)






6 comments:

adriana az said...

ohhhh...sungguh sronotttssss...dapat hadiah lagi..alhamdulillah..

Lynnda said...

Masya'Allah...I'm so touched(heart-overwhelming)! ...Hey Sis Amelia... it's always been a pleasure... the joy of giving to someone whom appreciate is wordless...nothing could have said or describe the fullfillment ...I'm so glad you like it(i takot tau...sebab my 1st time and the lineless journal is not thick)...I rasa cam tak sempurna je.... tapi lega when you said you like it...honestly I'm enjoying this exchange of crafts between us... give me more motivation!!!... hope we don't break the chain between us... best sangat.....and thanks distance BFF... have a nice day...xxoo

Amelia Khalik said...

Na..hehehe..seronok sgt2. Alhamdulillah...bila dtg area sini? Cant wait for my lasagne..hehehe

Sis lybeau..tq so much for being that kind! Yes let's not break d chain yeah. Miles away but yet i think we're always xchanging notes n msgs. Even some of my friends here hardly care to say hi to me!!! Hehehe...busy sgt kot, but it's ok. I accepted that part n parcel of life..:)

abrahyn said...

bertuahhhhhhnyerrrrrr....mmg best dapat kawan yang selalu mengingati kita....lebih2 lagi saat susah dan senang kan...

ehem, takmo buat for me satu ke? hehehehe

Amelia Khalik said...

ABH..beb jom lah kita swap2 gift...hehehe..i like beri dan menerima!! kekekeke

abrahyn said...

emmmm...nanti i pikir ape nak kasi u ek...sbbnyer i tak reti nk buat craft ni...tangan keras cam kayu arrr huhuhu