Friday, January 15, 2010

2010 Wish list..

Hey guess what?? I totally forgot about my wish list for 2010 eerrrr not that I have any for last year. Oh well since I made no resolution, so I think it’s only fair that I have a wish list!! Hahahaha. Mr Hubby, u r not balding over this are u? so peek a boo!! Please make this happen for meeeee…please ‘yang’..hehehe. Worry not as u’ll have a year to complete the list. I’ll be good I promise!!
:


1 Limited edition Mini Cooper Camden
:





2 Limited edition Mini Cooper Camden





:
3 Limited edition Mini Cooper Camden
:

;
See..pretty simple right! I’ll forget about d LV’s n Chanel..i am DESPERATE to want this everything else will be forgotten ooohhh except for our due holidays in June!!! Hahaha. Ooohhh ya ur wife is a cunning woman!!! I knowwwwww……………..
:





7 comments:

Naddy said...

mmg comel giler... hajat I utk memiliki mini cooper x kesampaian ehehehe

eynda said...

Moga tercapai impian...best woohhh cooper :-D

Amelia Khalik said...

Naddy..eerrr tapi hajat yg lain semua dah lengkap kan...hehehe

eynda..memang best..lama gila i ngidam!!! hehehe...

adriana az said...

oh yesss..pick me up at DA when you get this baby ya..hehehe.

Amelia Khalik said...

Ana..yeah WHEN n IF i get this baby!!! Hahaha...

YANI SLiM said...

AMIN! AMIN! AMIN! moga dpt sooner or later ya babe. i pun minat but lom mampu kot ;) i opt to bettle VW je susah2 :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Yanie..aminnnnnn...berangan mmg syok kalau jadi kenyataan lagi syiioookkkk...kekekeke