Thursday, January 28, 2010

Only Me...



;
This may sound a bit selfish and u guys might wonder and think if i'm obsess with myself.. hahaha..h*ll no!! i'm just being vain!! well the truth is i wanted to project various style in wearing my hijab!! As in the photos below, there is 'tudung syria', and 'munawwarah' and also..'tie rack scarf'.
;


:
A jumble up of style i must say. Most of the time i just wear what fancy me and it depend so much on my scale of laziness on that day. What better way than to preserved the memory and moment by creating a lo for myself n my hijab style. I can never start on anything as i dont know when to stop...so please expect more lo's in the coming days!!! hehehe...cheers!
:


5 comments:

Lynnda said...

gorgeous sis... please keep it going ... i dont mind even if its everyday posting!!!....(psst: im self-obsessed)....
xxoo

Amelia Khalik said...

Lybeau..tq sis. Practice makes perfect right??? hahaha. The only setback is i need more photos!!! and not just mine..hehehe. Perhaps i'll do one for my parents yeah..

Naddy said...

nice... keep it up :) im sure u mesti byk gambar, not only you but gambar2 ur kids kan ehehe mcm i ni ye, gambar i je lah yg byk i scrap... LOL

abrahyn said...

keep it up! cantik...later2 u buat la pameran ke...jualan ke...leh tumpang2 beli ke tumpang2 tengok ke hehehe

Amelia Khalik said...

Naddy..byk gambar lama2 lah..nanti i buat sessi photo shoot dgn my kids lagi. Baru lah semangat nak buat lo kan..hehehe

ABH..bole2..tolong beli yek bila gerai i bukak nanti. Bila nya tak tau..makcik berangan dulu kay..hehehe