Friday, January 8, 2010

Cookies for her party...


:
Mom is spending the night over at my crib. She brought with her cookies for decoration in preparation for Allysha’s birthday party tomorrow. I apologized as I’m unable to invite everyone here, readers of Amelia khalik and my FB friends included. We plan for a small party for families n close friends.
:


:
So this evening we were busy decorating the cookies. It was not perfect but we enjoyed making our own. So now u know where I got my talent from. Yes peeps my mom is a great cook. She cooks amazing baryani, cookies and cheese cake!!! Apart from raya cookies order she did a small scale job upon request from close friend n family. If only she got help then she’ll able to do more. As of now, if time and health permits she will try to entertained d occasional request.
:


:
I will update more on her birthday party tomorrow. Till then I’m just gonna be wicked n let u drool at our decorated bear cookies!! Hahahaha…






4 comments:

Naddy said...

awwww cute cookies... have a great parteyyy ;)

Amelia Khalik said...

Tq Nad..cute eehhh nasib my kids tak belasah semua..itu pun dah berapa keping kena cilok..hahaha

Lynnda said...

yeah Amelia cute cookies and colourful too... matin loves it... he said mummy bake me the same ones...sabo je la... xxoo

Amelia Khalik said...

Lybeau..hey sis go bake him some lah..my follow d gingerbread recipe but she did a bit of alteration here n there.