Saturday, January 2, 2010

JJCM @ Alexis BSC















Our saturday ritual is basically d same. After gymboree we went hunting for food!! So this week choice is Alexis BSC. I ordered a seafood spaghetti wrap, Alif opted for nasi lemak which is his fav all time dish n Mr Hubby choose to have kebab. Dessert is none other than Alexis famous pavlova. My kids love em so much as u can see in d pictures, i even had to restrained allysha from over indulgence!!! Hahaha.

After lunch more titbits hunting. They convert d lobby area of d shopping complex into a food galore of sweet treats n desserts. We went berserk!!! More sweets..baklava, scones and candy for d cheeky prince n fairy princess. Enough to last them for a day before mummy went crazy when her kiddos r overdose with sugar!!! Hahaha...

8 comments:

Lynnda said...

Bliss Bliss ...Happy 3...!! suke see :)

eynda said...

I nampak u kat roundabout kecil BJ tengahari tadi..

Amelia Khalik said...

Lybeau..bliss indeed!! but when d kids get hyper at 10pm..mommy is no longer smiling lahhh..kekeke

Eynda..eehhh yea kerrr..alamak tak perasan lah plak cos dlm kete kan..oohhh u gi cahaya spk yea...

Lee said...

Hi Amelia, Happy new year to you and all at home and the very best of 2010.
You have a beautiful name.
Enjoyed looking at your well taken pics here. You have a beautiful family too....and they sure got their mummy's good looks, ahemmm.

The food looks real delicious....especially that banana leaf rice. I really miss that.
Amelia, you stay young, stay beautiful and keep a song in your heart and have a great new year. Best regards, lee.

Amelia Khalik said...

Hello Uncle Lee, tq for dropping a comment here. Happy New Year to you too!!! and tq for d compliment..*can u c me blushing?* hahaha.

I bet u miss malaysian food very much but reading ur latest update, i cant believe u had durian on new years eve. if that's correct! hahaha. Wishing u a great year and d best of luck..:)

eynda said...

Eynda pegi BJ survey grill...nampak kat roundabout area kedai2 tu la...perasan kete tu mula2 hehe...dah agak mesti u :-)

Eti Karim said...

Hi Amelia,Just wanted to say hi, since this is my first time at your blog. Nice blog you got here. Mind if I add you to my blog list?

By the way, yes the Pavlova at Alexis is divine isn't it? I actually had the whole thing for my 3rd child's 1st birthday, the bro and sis was estatic! They loved it! I love the one in Delicious too.

Amelia Khalik said...

Hello Eti, i'll be honoured if u cud add me to ur blog list n tq for dropping a comment. Ohhhh u had d whole cake??? wooowwwww..i cant imagine how my children wud behave if they had one!!! hahaha. N yes delicious served 'wicked' pavlova too...hahaha..