Thursday, January 14, 2010

A bit of everything...


:
Oohhh i'm too tired this past few days running errands, taking time out shopping, exercising n not forgetting keeping up with my son's homework and allysha occasional tantrum!! I hope things will slow down a bit next week as i'm planning to spend time crafting with acik nah.
:

:
However i managed to try something different today. Distress ink is my fav toy of d moment!!! Hahaha n lotsa tearing, layering and distressing. I'm still trying to adapt a little bit of this n that into my style and happy to say that this trial n error works best for me.
:

:
So in order to produce something beautiful i'll be throwing more effort and spending more too!!! Hahaha. I'm considering of buying one of those cutting machine. I'll read and survey on those online first and gather more info and feedback.
:

:
Or perhaps u peeps wud be kind enough to lemme know a review of which tools available on d market n reliable too. I would'nt want to be spending on something that i'll used once in a blue moon!!! Hahaha...
:

4 comments:

Lynnda said...

Nice Work...Amelia... something different from you... good on you!... I did some googling a couple of days ago....looking at others projects....and I sort of like the stamping job...but I dont have one to start with....I did order some from Martha... the only sideback is...I never try it before...I hope its easy.... Fiskar is selling good cutting machine... I saw one at Spotlight... and asked the SA...she said Fiskar one of the best for cutting jobs... xxoo

somebody who needs to love herself said...

hehehe I love my beloved distress inks.

Naddy said...

cool cards... i love2 distressing :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Lyneau..thanks for d info sis. Will survey more on d product u mention. ;)

Mariam..dulu tak heran pun but since i want versatility kena lah explore..hehehe

naddy..i think it's a scrapbooker magic ink kan..hehehe