Monday, November 30, 2009

More on Craft...

Lately nothing interest me except crafting. Sorry guys if I bore u on entries about my hobby. Yes I’m goin nuts with this current craze hitting my life. And to tell u the truth at times even while watching the telly or feeding allysha I sometimes get inspirations coming out of d blue. N then I’ll make a quick dash to get my little diary and quickly draw out my vision!!! Hahaha..gosh..is there such people out there? Or is it just me??







I met naddy on Sunday to get my craft supply and spend a little more than an hour to chat with her. Thanks dear for the card stock!! I’ll be back to order in no time okay. Right now I’m eager to finish my sons graduation chipboard album. I know he’s only 6 n just graduated fm kindy actually!!! But those r memories that I’m sure we wish to treasure. however, my only setback is to print the photos to my desired size. It’s kinda challenging and hoping Mr Hubby wud be free to help me with it soon.

Also few projects need completion before 15th of December. 5 cards for Alif’s kindy teachers and also my homemade scrub as a parting gifts to them. I was thinking of making another album for little Ally title my Fairy Princess. Oohhh well so much to do n so little time. I’ll try to manage it all n in between squeeze a little shopping time for myself perhaps?? …hehehe.










3 comments:

Naddy said...

dun't worry, at least I understand u ehehehehe btw I guna canon selphy printer, best... senang nak print gambar for scrapbooking... can print size kecik2, up to 4R, which is good enuff for me.... dah ada printer kat rumah lagi syok print & scrap ;) don't forget to share ya... cant wait 2 see what you come up with ;)

Amelia Khalik said...

Dear..i do have a photo printer at home, tapi tak reti pakai cos selama nie tak pandang pun benda tuh now baru terhegeh2 nak blaja pakai..tapi encik suami lak takde time nak ajar!!! Bleyyyy??? Hhhmmmm sabo jer lah...

Naddy said...

ohh no wonder lah ahaha cpt2 belajar ehehehe