Monday, November 16, 2009

A quiet Monday...

So okay this one is gonna be a short entry before i'm taking my longgggg bath. Yes ever since i had my own bath scrub i spend ages pampering myself in the tub!! But of course no pics of me in the tub!!! ahakkssss..otherwise someppl might actually vomit blood!!! hahaha.

Eeerrrmmm it's supposed to be short right...nothing important but just wanna let u guys know that i had a quiet monday..*duuhhhh!!!* hahaha. Yes i did..went to OTWC to have a late lunch and then went to pick up my hero from his school. Well that's about it..but as usual so xcited to post a pic of my happy feet n yours truly..


I'll blabber on more important things later...till then..adiossss..:)


4 comments:

eynda said...

Cantik kasut :-)

Amelia Khalik said...

Eynda...kekeke..tq..:P

Naddy said...

alalala comelnya pose and yes nice heels too ;)

Amelia Khalik said...

Naddy..hahaha..pose gediks manja2 konon!!..kekeke