Friday, November 20, 2009

Official Opening of Craven Cafe BA



It’s official!!! Craven Café is opening their doors to public starting tomorrow (Fri 20/11). We had a small gathering and soft launching at Craven earlier in the evening. Salina ( Hubby’s partner and Craven official recipe owner) cooks a marvelous ‘beriani’. It is sinfully delicious. I even warn her that I will have tiffin exported all the way from Jelutong every alternate day!!! Hahaha.
:

But on a serious note this is one ‘mamak’ restaurant u got to give it a shot!! Seriously even their 'mee mamak' and 'murtabak' tasted good! So okay I will have to work xtra hard during jazzercise class starting next week! And if I gain few kilos, u guys know the reason!!
:


I have never been a ‘mamak’ food fan before but after tonight I’m a true convert..hahaha and another must order item is ‘white coffee and coffee mocha’ it tasted like chocolate melt in your mouth!!!

:


Okay enough of that peeps..go give it a try and let me know if u think otherwise..hehehe.



3 comments:

Naddy said...

Congrats :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Tq naddy..jgn lupa singgah..dekat ajer dgn ur area...hehehe

Naddy said...

InsyaAllah, one day ;) Nachos nachos u pun x pernah gi lagi ni ehehe