Saturday, March 19, 2011

TCR #50






Hey all. It's me again..hehehe double posting for today. Just got back from Sunway Pyramid. Was eyeing the wonder woman MAC collection but guess what??? Totally sold out!! The colour that i want that is..*sigh*

Anyway did another lo for TCR. I was up last night mixing up my acrylic paint to get the colours like the #50 palette. Hopefully i managed to nail it..quite close i think. So if u girls get a chance come play with their palette..amazing talent at the gallery!!! Yup everyone is sooooo good!!! :))

Till tomorrow..hv a great evening..:)))

12 comments:

Mazlina said...

ooohhh ame.. wonderful painting!!!!!! love how it looks like stamps or wax.. great job.. got to teach us how to create those! ;)

Blossom inch said...

My my my...I bet u could win again beb! Totally awesome layout n tehnique! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

such an adorable LO... love the colours and sweet design:)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such an awesome layout, is that your baby? so cute!

Sue Sykes said...

That background is AWESOME! TFS!

PastelDaisies said...

Very very nice....and loving the color amelia...

Jessy Christopher said...

He is such an adorable lil baby!! Love the arty background :)

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Love the stamped, inked background to this - so cool!

Lynnda said...

woohoo...Sis Ame... you are getting better with paints and "dirts"... I like it... So gorgeous... the colors great... Alif so cute ....You nailed the color challenge...!! hugs...xoxo

Rosa said...

I luv tis! The bg is beautifully done. U go gurl!

Psst: Aliff is so cute!!!!

Lou said...

Absolutely stunning Lo! Great take on the palette!
Lou x

Jaime Lee said...

hey babe, i miss so much of your blog. I am so surprise to see so many posting and best thing of all you are featured in TCR#49. Congrats!!

I really miss your work...and I can see that you are really hooked on with Studio Calico kit (lol)

I hope I can work on TCR#50 this week! :)