Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Creative Scrapper #147






It's a wet morning here at my place. Been raining half day. Anyway i'm glad it rained cos the temperature is cool n i plan to spend my time clearing my closet! Hahaha..in order to accomodate more clothes!!! Yeah in case u didnt know, i'm not only a scrapbook addict i'm a fashion addict too! Oohhh well a gurl cud never have enough of blouse, dresses, t-shirts, jeans, pants..etc2. :p

Okay enough of that. I've been making layouts after layouts for the past few days. Here's my take for CS. I used MME pp, Jenni Bowlin pp, Hambly PS, Cardstock, TH Numerals & Tissue Tape, TH Grunge Board, Distress Ink, Ice Stickles, MM Ticket, MS Puncher, Fonts from Feb SC kit.

I'll be back later with another posting..ciao..:)))

7 comments:

Lynnda said...

woohooo babe... this one is my fave of you ...(too many of yours are my faves...amacam!!)....

Alif so cute ...looks more like you....

I do understand....as you know me too am like that...TG!!! now my robe is walk-in!!... tu pon macam tak solve je problem....parah la pompuan kan!!!....

Hugs...xoxo ...cant wait to see more of your projects!!!....

Mazlina said...

love the silverish color of the layout... the pics really pop out... :))

Anonymous said...

lovely LO... love that the butterfly is brown..and the tucked in circles :D

Jessy Christopher said...

Love how you used the transparencies! What a beauty :)

curlyqmosaics said...

What a fantastic layout! I love it!

Rosa said...

Loving it, luvly! See ya tis wkend at the crop market.

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

such a fun idea! and Alif is looking so cute!!! :)