Thursday, March 10, 2011

'Princess For A Day' Layout For SS


Hey all, seems i'm always on the go these few days. Still not much time to scrap. I'm gonna attempt a layout shortly but little ally is slightly feverish. Can u hear the frustration? I bet!!! Anyway did this one for my entry at Scrappin Studio.


Do come n check it out here if you're a fan of Studio Calico kit, you've come to the right place! Simply because if u hate waiting, SS will definitely have them ready to be shipped in no time. You know how SC kits are selling like hot cakes right??? Hehehe.


So for this layout i'm using the combination of my Jan n Feb kit. I've got plenty left and still can get few layouts done (soon)..tehehehe. Have fun looking. For scrappy info kindly go here.



6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So adorable, from that little face to all the sweet colors and embellishmnts!

Anonymous said...

Sweet LO :)... Your girl is sweet. Love the ribbon treatment :D

Lynnda said...

Such a sweet and cute layout... sweet princess Ally... hope she will get better soon... I know it'll be stressful for you... take it easy... perfect timing for you take a break from crafty...watchathin???I know the answer...impossible kan...tehhhhehheheh...thanks for the birthday wish my dearest friend..hugs..xoxo

Rosa said...

ohhh poor Ally. Hope she gets well soon. Mummy don't be stress, soon you'll get to scrap again.
I luv the way you stamp the bg, the papers are nice too. TFS! c ya...

Blossom inch said...

aww...cute princess instead on her 3rd Birthday Party. What a nice layout you did, I am sure there will be more to come. Studio Calico kit is the best for me but still I am still finding my time to scrap.

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

aww..ur princess is looking so sweet! :) awesome use of the kit ;)