Saturday, March 5, 2011

LCOM Sketch #71



Helloooo saturday!!!! I just came home from outing with the kids n my mom. They get pretty bored when daddy's not around. So we went to a local mall n have fun! Lol. Gosh i realised how age is catching up. It's only 8 pm n my energy level is low.



Gonna get my caffeine fix soon after this entry. I've got a 75 page journal to complete for a friends gift anniversary. Madness!!!!


Anyway i did this layout using a sketch fm lcom n kit from studio calico 'who's who' Jan kit. I am still so much in lurve with my kit..seriously, there's plenty to go around but for this one i did add a plain cardstock.
I first punch out the butterflies using my MS puncher n then used it as a mask for the background. I'm loving this scrapping style n playing around with white space. Can u spot the lost n found packaging? Thehehe..:)))

6 comments:

Jaime Lee said...

I like this layout! And I can spot someone is making full use of her kits especially those packaging backing and SC postcard. Good for you and smart way to salvage.

Mazlina said...

ahhh ame... your layouts are awesome mowsome.. :))) love the colors combo.. and the misting are great!

Lynnda said...

Hello Sis... hows date your went???..dapat ipad2 ..HAHAHA kidding...anyway... back to the topic... am loving the widespace and the white too...misted with yellow...is brilliant..just pops up...nice layering ..did I see toilet roll???..the cute butterflies...fluttering in gorgeous PP...and yes your ever TDf handmade bloom... Beauty!!...hugs...relax minum kopi on a sunday morning...NO???xoxo

Ness said...

absolutely love your take on the sketch, gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Capture these Sketches. Ness xx

Blossom inch said...

hey....this is nice, i can spot the packaging!...nice music sheet and all of the details.

eMeLiNe Seet said...

NiCE piece, Amelia! as always with your pretty touch =)