Friday, March 25, 2011

LCOM Sketch #74






I'm in a happy mood cos i'm so looking forward to tomorrow. It's spring market at Papier and we'll have a make n take session for the ladies. If u happens to be around Kota Damansara do drop by n meet us (5 dt's) for the session. It's gonna be a blast!!!

Okay this post is for the above blog. Layout done using Pink Paislee Old School Collection Kit, Prima flowers n Prima Swirl and vintage buttons. I just love playing with kits, so if u plan to hand me a pressie for whatever occassion u know what to get eehhh! Hahaha..lol.

I shall return tomorrow with more layout n news abt the crop market, ohhh wait that's if i'm not dead tired! Heh...:))))

P/s: dear yuz, i scrap photo of us!! Hehehe..ok tak? Lol..:))

6 comments:

Liza Yahya said...

'Vintage Hunters Duo"...I'm sure you guys found trunks of treasures eh..I love your blossoms..and bling2

Blossom inch said...

AK ok sangat! I really love how you put all the flowers together, papers and my oh my this layout is cantek! you know what, your idea semuanya fab!

Lynnda said...

woohoo !!..Fab Fun fantastic layout!!!...its just delightful!!! lovely photo of you TWO....I'm sure you're gonna have a huge blast sooner... !!!hugs... xoxo

FY said...

cantik sangat!!! glad to meet u alll..xoxo

Anonymous said...

Such a Lovely & Fun LO... love all the elements.. :D

So glad to meet you today :D

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

this is so pretty Ame!!! love the cluster of flowers along the sides!! :) and i'm sure u vintage hunters had lotsa fun!! :)