Wednesday, March 23, 2011

His Proud Moment


I'm not feeling myself lately. Not sure what but it seems i'm always tired and my body feels heavy. Sigh..anyway need to get my focus on other things. Nothing much today, just trying to get my stuff ready for swap this saturday. Ooohhh i'm excited already!!! :)



So i posted this layout earlier at scrappin studio. Playing with my March Kit Into The Woods. No..not gonna say it anymore..(u know the i love calico part!)..lol. Good news to u peeps out there, Scrappin studio has come up with a subscribers plan that is soooo hard to resist. See banner below! With the amount of scrapping u can get from one kit i say it's a bargain!!! plus..no wait list!!!! Isnt that awesome?


Hurry n get ur's!!!


5 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Such a cute layout! Love the bumblebees! :)

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

oh the bees are looking so super cute!!!! :) I've forgotten fashion ever since i indulged in this hubby lol!! :) fun layout btw gurl!! :)

Jaime Lee said...

Wonderful layout!! I love how you played with those bees.

Lynnda said...

Babe...sorry to hear that you are not feeling your best!!*psst(whispering jom ahh shopping!)..This layout ...shout FUN ...and superduper CUTE... hes darling...make mama Proud... YAY!!...hugs..xoxo

Blossom inch said...

are you ok? feeling much better today? take some medication or more rest maybe...don't scrap too much or spent so much time on your craft table. Your body needs you to listen to their rambling sometimes...or maybe you....

Anyway love this layout, i can see some stitching there ha..ha..ha....good. Love the bee, I haven't used mine will soon and love the square2 papers you did and precious pic too.