Monday, March 21, 2011

Mini On A Sunday






Hey peeps. Happy monday!!! I'm xcited cos i'll be seeing my girlfriends later today. Ohhh boy we have a major catch up to do. It's been months since this group of friends meet! Need to just hang out n be crazy with a bunch of besties.

Yesterday was spent at home and so i did this mini album mixed with acrylic, paper bag, envelope, mounting board n pattern papers. I had fun combining all the materials.

So here's few of the pages, the total page is actually 16! but i kept the embellishment minimal. I dont want a bulky mini. Now..if only i knew what to do with it!!! Lol..swap perhaps??

6 comments:

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

lol!! sounds like you had awesome fun making this one gurl!! :) cute mini as always! :)

Anonymous said...

my dear... you are the mini queen. Always love your minis :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your mini album is always so pretty, one day I must make one just like yours, thanks for the inspiration!

Lynnda said...

woohoo another TDF mini.... yummy embellies used... I spy your ever tdf handmade blooms... Awesome!!...HUgs...xoxo

Blossom inch said...

you are really good in doing mini albums...this is way to nice to giveaway...

Mazlina said...

great one ame.. i'll swap with you anytime.. heheheh.. love love all your minis.. awesome!