Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Creative Scrapper #144




Hey peeps. As usual blogging from iphone. While waiting for my friend i took time to update this blog. Oowwhhh btw i hv exceeded the limitation for pic upload. Thanks to mr hubby who purchase extra space for me..hehehe. I hate to delete my previous photos n entry.

Just a simple layout for above blog. Plenty of white space n distressing. Oohhhh the white blooms is my handmade tissue flower..:) it's been ages since i created my own.

Okay gtg now, will be back later..:)))

7 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

I love that puffy handmade tissue flower of yours! Well u have been a busy bee & it's awesome to see how u actually cope up with everything! Salut!

Lynnda said...

Woohoo sista... love the bloom... you are good with handmade blooms eh...i still hoard some ..the one you gave me...hehehhe.... great page you got here.... busy busy ... you super !!... hugs...xoxo

Anonymous said...

Nice LO. I always love your handmade goodies.. they are delicious :)

Blossom inch said...

nice handmade tissue flower and a lot of white space - I can see.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is a pretty layout Amelia, love the blooms.
That happened to me too, I had to pay $ just to get my photo uploaded to blogger : (

.::WaNiE::. said...

i love this..

so nice

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

your handmade tissue flower is gorgeous gurl! love ur clean, simple lo