Friday, March 11, 2011

The Odd Ones



Hey all. I wanted to scrap but guess what? I'm outta photos!!! I mean those really good ones! So, i guess it's gonna be a few more days till i can get a layout done.

Okay back to these two..hhhmmm what can i say??? My least favourite n somehow it's a bit off n odd to me. Not sure what went wrong, perhaps the colour combo, the composition or the embellishment?? Anyway i just like to share it with u girls. Just like i'm having one of those bad hair day or in this case bad layout day??? Or was it just me?? Lol

9 comments:

Jaime Lee said...

Someone has been scrapping late too! Yeah, talking about photos...me too need to develop some. Hey, see you tmr! Nitez

missusem said...

Congrats on making it to the Sketchabilities team :). Your pink blog is real sweet :) Cantik! Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff.

xoxo
Sue

Lynnda said...

Nah... you too hard on yourself... both these layouts are just gorgeous... great misting... nice colors... yummy embellies... and the first one is eyecatching too...simple but really stunning...as you concentrate the photo in the middle... just like a poster... dont fret my dear friend... i really it...TGIF..enjoy chillax...and take it easy.... hugs...xoxo

Rosa said...

The LO is fine my dear. Perhaps its just not your style / fav clr combo. I think its perfectly ok & nice. I especially like the red one. No photos? What abt the s'pore photos?

Nadhrah Maidin said...

The first layout tu misting ke? Is really awesome la...nice effect!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Amelia!! Errr I see nothing wrong with these 2 LOs.. In fact I love the first one in red/dark pink? Gorgeousness!! Yeah I understand I am always running out of photo too especially when I don;t have anyone to scrap about except myself. LOL. Take care. Enjoy your weekend :)

Blossom inch said...

nothing right or wrong on doing art, whatever it is...these layout is your own idea & work no one has the same one like yours. Great misting and nice one.

Anonymous said...

I love your layouts.. esp the first.. just gorgeous.. :)

Wati Basri said...

art is always unique...those layouts has its own uniqueness as well :)