Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Baby You Layout for Papier


Guess what? I am sooooo...sleppy! n it's only 12.00 am. Eeerrr i mean i usually sleep late but today is exceptional. Anyway gonna hit the bed early cos i've got few errands to take care of tomorrow n the best part..hubby's coming home!!!! Yeaaayyyyy...oohhh i so miss him!!! lol.


A layout for papier. The background was created with a prima mask, distress ink and rub on's. Enhanced further with fragments. I journal a song lyrics My Baby you across the page. Hhhmmm no layering like the usual. Hehehe..yup trying something out of my comfort zone.


Till next posting..ciao. :))

7 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

I love all the masking/misting and the frames. So cute!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

WOnderful layout with awesome background, love it!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

This is gorgeous babe!! :) love your background and the random rub on's!!! :)

Blossom inch said...

love the masking and this is totally a different style from your usual one. Great technique and thanks for sharing. xoxo

Shona said...

great masking.......gorgeous!!!

Mazlina said...

WOW... this IS GORGEOUS!!!!! Love how you used the distress inks to make the background.. and a creative way to use rub-ons!!! I am having problem using rub-ons too.. but this is great lah!!! very sweet layout indeed!

Lynnda said...

So sweet the layout... I heart this... shes darling... give her my hugs...xoxo