Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SIL March - Mood Board


Hey peeps. Omg..i'm such a busy bunny this few days. Been abandoning my scrapping table for few days now. Ohhh yeah all the projects posted here is done way back like last week! lol. Anyway this month at Scrap It Lah we had an interesting challenge coming up ur sleeves.


At first i thought mood board?? really?? it wasnt my cup of tea. Hahaha..Yeah, i tried to figure out with all those pieces n bits of this n that in a layout? It doesnt really make sense..lol. BUT..after more research n then came all this ideas in my head, i got really excited. The only thing is i might end up being label as miss diva!!! Cos it's all abt me!!!!


So okay go ahead n puke now, u'll see not one but 5 pics of moi!!! Hahaha..Have fun!!! :p



7 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely and interesting, and I am loving it!

Lynnda said...

Ahhh...nothing to puke love... this layout is FABULOUSly made...ape dah!!!... now I'm all excited to play along.... hugs...xoxo

curlyqmosaics said...

Love your layout! These mood boards are so neat! I love your take on it! Beautiful!

Naddy said...

beautiful LO, love the layerings ame :)

Blossom inch said...

a nice mood board done by you, I like it and all the details...

Yatie Tajudin said...

Love your mood board, Ame. That little bit of lace, fragment pieces and paints just seem to add some character to the whole layout!!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

lovely mood board gurl!!!! love the depiction of being a wife and mum and daughter!