Monday, February 7, 2011

'valentine Mini Album' for Papier


Hellooooo Monday!!!! Hehehe. It's gonna be a busy posting day for me. I've got two entry for today alone. Still i'm tempted to blog more but i'm pretty sure u girls just had enough of me for one day!! lol. First up is my Dt project for Papier using their very own Feb kit 'Catch Me If U Can'.


All i cud say is there is too much goodness in one kit u wont believe how much fun i was having and it's a real value for money!! I did this mini with the papers n embellishment supplied in the kit. Except for the thin ribbon that was used to bind this album together the rest are all from the kit.


I'll let u see for yourself the amount of projects that can be done by just one kit!!! fab..fab..fab!!!! So wait no more hurry n get ur's today. Limited quantities available..:))


4 comments:

Lynnda said...

oit..Ame... another one...FAB one..good stuffs.... hopefully I can play along with you...over at Scrap-it-lah...seems interesting...hugs...xoxo

Blossom inch said...

love this album, cant really touch the other day...you know....

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a beautiful mini album Amelia, as usual, love the shabby feel and pretty details, just so Amelia's Style and I am loving it!

Rosa said...

Lovely album! Saw it the other day. Its nice! Happy crafting babe.