Thursday, February 17, 2011

TCR #45






I'm back with a layout post for the colour room. I tried to stay close to the colour palette as possible. Lately i have a thing for white space and i like it clean n simple. Oohhh well we all have our phase dont we? Hahaha.

I did stamping with acrylic paint for the background, doodle the black frame and fill it with more colours. I like how it turns out, instead of the usual spray mists i wanted to show a little bit more effort!!! Lol.

Been very lazy lately. My heat gun is collecting dust!! Okay gotta play with it sometime soon n hope this 'oh so lazy mode' will pass!!! Lol.

Nite2. See ya in the morning..:)

5 comments:

Lynnda said...

Weird had it may sound!... But I'm loving your new style sista!!!... its refreshing.. especially when you emphasizing the centre of a layout...!!!... with you combining the cutest embellies... looks great!!!... what not to love AME's work..eh ...hugs...xoxo

Liza Yahya said...

I really luv the background..nice doodling too, cute!

Anonymous said...

I love this LO.. very nice... love the colours...

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

lovely layout gurl! and that's such a cute title to go with it!! :)

Blossom inch said...

nice layout, love the white space!