Thursday, February 17, 2011

Altered Metal Tin


Hello gurls. I'm back with another altered project. This time i did a metal tin that i bought at SnC during my recent class. Hhhmmm u wud think i'll be doing something rusty n old looking box like it's been pulled out from the titanic (as wendy put it)??? Not!!!!


Hahaha told ya i'm a girly gurl at heart!! So i turn the box to be so pink n so me!!!! Hahaha. But i guess Tim Holtz will go bonkers looking at his so masculine metal gears n hearts charm adorning my PINK box!!!!! Lol


I love TH but i also love my shabby chic style..so why not eehhh??? Combining those two n do it my own way! What cha think??? Too much pink??? Definitely OTT! :))


Oh btw, this is how the original tin looks like..:))

 
(Pic credit to SnC)

6 comments:

Jaime Lee said...

Thanks for the tips! Hand bound book, I know 2 persons know how to do it. One is Christene and the other was Lay Hoon (mescrap@blogspot.com). I like the idea of hand bound book but I would prefer to alter the front cover myself. You check it out and let me know :D.

Your altered box is awesome!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, what a pretty thing, love pink, and love all things girly!

Lynnda Hosni said...

very girly pink and its so AME.... yummy yummy embellies used.... I'm thinking this is absolute pretty !... have a good weekends... hugs...xoxo

Craftylicious said...

it truly is a girly girly box gurl!!! lovely pink shades!!!! :)

teacher jessy said...

One look, that tin is so u!! Truly a girly pink girl in heart... that is obvious! Lol! What a pretty altered tin!!

Blossom inch said...

i love this altered project, so much yummy things on top and what a major transformation. Thanks for sharing!