Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thank U Ladies

Hey all, i dont seems to have enough time blogging nowdays. All i cud do is log online, drop a comment or two, update my own (which is getting lesser for words )..hahaha. I get tired most nights, maybe because i scrapped during the day too n by nite time, i'm low on energy. I tried to do a simple project at night, my mojo is low n yeah sometimes it spells disaster! Mind u but i have few not so interesting layouts done recently. Not sure if i wanna share with u. So i learned not to do anything creative but maybe play a bit with my cuttlebug! lol.
:
Okay, i wanna share a recent n not so recent mini album swap. I love this kinda swap to bits!!! My swap buddies have been nothing but so sweet and generous so far! Hahaha. Love all the yummy goodies in each of their pages. Thank u gurls! U rock my world!

Mini From Rosa



So presenting to u..the beautiful n yummylicious Mini!!

Mini From Yuz





Mini From Kak Liza




6 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Wow! These are all so beautiful! Love all the patterns, textures & colors!

Lynnda said...

Take it easy my friend... sit back and relax... I doubt when you said..."not so interesting layouts".. I know...I know...we are our own worst critic!..coming from a craftylicious lady like you...hardly eh... anyway anyhow... all your minis swaps...are fantabulouslyveryyummylicious...LOL...You lucky precious!!...hugs..xoxo

Liza Yahya said...

Same here Ame..somehow Mojo left the building this week, tks for sharing the album with everbody..When I look at mine..I know I could have done better! maybe next time ..Pls help embellish with your gorgeous blooms!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous :) Love them to bits :)

Blossom inch said...

glad you like it and same here. I wish I can do much better next time. I am dry on energy at this moment but I managed to put few nice things in the bottle for our next swap. Can't wait and you take care. Hugs

Rosa said...

Glad that you like it. Mine is just a simple mini. Cant wait for our next swap. Btw, i heart ur mini too!!!