Thursday, February 24, 2011

SC Feb Kit - Candy Shoppe


Ola!!! Hehehe..how's things y'all? I'm feeling great. Lotsa energy to spare tonite hence more rambling?? lol. Been missing from my scrapping table for a day..lol. Yeah that sound so unlike me but hey..it's a good move cos now i'm ready to create even more.


I was out with a friend this afternoon n i drag her to Daiso, the RM5 shop! That place is addictive! I just cant get enough. I'm high on plastic container, i bought heaps and came home n start to arrange my crafty corner. Seriously..it's spilling everywhere..*sigh*. that is a serious reminder for me to stop buying! But how can u resists right?


So my solution to stop things from piling up, i'm gonna scrap even more!!! lol. Mad..mad..mad. Okay enough of that. I've got not one but two layouts here. Both are done using Studio Calico Feb Kit Candy Shoppe. I've still got plenty of left overs, papers that is n perhaps will get one or two more layout from the kit. Hopefully before i received my March kit. Hate to waste it. Hahaha.


Have fun looking...:))


6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful layouts, I love them both, especially the treatment to those background, simply incredible!

Lynnda said...

Morning to my favourite chickadee(suka datang sini pepagi...makes me senyum kambing!).... I love both of your layouts... both spell HAPPY FUN and Cheery colors...I heart the 1st rainbow colors..and you and your adorable cutie pie princess...love the background stamping on your 2nd LO...the kits are really TDF!!! Fabulously made with LOVE... ape lagik...scrap more..more reason to buy... hehehehhe...me jahat giler kan... hugs..xoxo

Blossom inch said...

what a gorgeous layouts you did! love those two. I haven't touch my SC kits for the past 2 months and when I am back I saw another new box of SC on my desk - the classic kit.

No time to scrap, I need mojo and energy more...catch up soon.

Nadhrah Maidin said...

Hi amelia, been admiring your work in papier a lot. Finally i have some time to visit your blog. Lovely work

Jessy Christopher said...

Love ur version on the ribbon paper & it's so cool to
cut them out! A very pretty one for sure! Have to love the one u scrapped of us at Apartment, will play with te photos soon :)

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

wah!! very nicely done LOs gurl!! loving the bright, cheery colours!! lovely photos too! :)