Tuesday, February 15, 2011

'Princess' Layout For Papier


Sorry for the late posting. It was a hectic day yesterday..lol. In n out of the house in minutes! Hahaha. But still i managed to find time preparing this n that for my class at Scrap n Crop. I'm a sucker for any scrap classes available (provided time permits!! hahaha) I wanted to try my hands on everything there is out there. Obviously i have to conduct my own class at Papier and that doesnt count!!! lol. I'm really a shabby chic person, everything i teach n do is always so girly looking and it's good to learn n try something other than fussy cut, pink, flowers, clean n pretty!!! lol.




I got my hands really dirty today. Will post the pictures after this entry. For now it's about this layout that i created for Papier. See...i told u, very2 girly with lotsa pink!! All material used is from feb kit 'Catch Me If U Can'. Please visit Papier to find out more about this amazing kit! Have fun looking. I'll be back with another entry shortly.



6 comments:

Lynnda said...

yeah babe... this is so sweet and gorgeous layout... I love the whole girly pinky combo....looks really good with the picture too...eeiii that mannequin is so pretty....hugs...xoxo

Jessy Christopher said...

This is such a shabby layout! Love the b/g paper that goes so well with ur theme :)

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

pretty lo gurl! lovely use of blooms for the dress form!!!! and that's a gorgeous pic of u two gurls! :)

Blossom inch said...

lovely layout beb, i am half way through using that paper and half way through stitching a skirt for that mannequin...love this layout of yours and your cute girl...so lovely and precious! I like it so much!

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely LO.. I love the skirt and all the wonderful details :)

curlyqmosaics said...

Such an elegant/sweet layout! Love the dress form! Cute!