Tuesday, February 22, 2011

'My Fav Boys' Layout for Papier


It was my turn again for monday posting at papier. I heart the Lost & Found MME papers. I love the thickness of the pp itself! Since i'm scrapping a layout of my two fav boys in my life i decided to have the whole page looking rather masculine. If u notice no blooms in sight! lol. A bird & cage die cut from Tim Holtz and i sprayed the mists closed to the page in order to get that blotchy effects.



I'm happy with the outcome. Oohhh btw i was told, there's only one kit left at the stores. So if ur lucky u might get that last piece! It's a value for money kit. The best part is u get the whole Dear Lizzy stamps in the kit. Have a look at the photos below. Isnt that a yummy bunch??? Hehehe.


Okay peeps till next posting. Take care...:))




6 comments:

Jaime Lee said...

Thanks for dropping by beb...your words and motivation is my courage (lol). Love this monotone color in this layout (is just like looking in the photo in Sepia). The lime green just give it a lift. Good job!!

Lynnda said...

woohoo... great ALL BOYS layout!!...Fabulous misting job girlfriend... hugs..xoxo

Rosa said...

I heart tis LO. I luv MME's pp, the thickness, the clr, the design..... Nicely done babe. I luv misting effect too.

Mazlina said...

hi amelia.. memang cantik!!! love the effect of the spraying.. and the bird cage too.. and how the title is made.. yes, love everything bout it! :)

Jessy Christopher said...

I have to say that the lime green colours really brought out the LO and of course the banner & other details make the layout stand out too :)

Blossom inch said...

beautiful layout for the boys, misted perfectly by you...and love the white space!