Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Altered Projects






Hey all, sharing with u few projects. The first n second photos is an altered journal n door hanger that i did for a friend. The rest of the photos is what i did in class at SnC today. It was a good class with lots of alcohol inks n blending tools! Hahaha. Thanks penelope for a great class! I learn something everyday!! Got my hands dirty in the process n i'm loving it. I hope to join more classes if time permits.

If u ask wud i conduct something like that at Papier? The answer wud be no! Lol..not that i'm not into it. I love to do it on my own time n for my personal satisfaction but i'm not sure i'd want to get down that road with teaching.

U see..i'm a girly girl, a shabby chic one n i love my scissors too much that i'll stick to cut n paste for the time being! Lol. I like to keep it that way. Hhmmm so if ur looking for those technique n artsy type of thingy..look somewhere else!!! Lol. Better still get a great teacher who loves to play with medium. I know one who is so good at it! Teacher rosa, pls bring us more classes for altered media at Papier!!! I'd love to be in one!
Purleaaassseeeee...:)))


10 comments:

Jaime Lee said...

Hey gurl, your works looks great! Yah, I totally agreed with your statement...the first two pix is so YOU!! The altered project looks interesting too but I still prefer the cut & paste you (lol) ;)

Lynnda said...

ahhh girly....isnt that worth the dirt!!... you did amazing... well i love them all... though... well done sis...hugs...xoxo

Jessy Christopher said...

Ditto on the cut & paste. Told ya cutterbee scissors is the best & very addictive too! Lol. Love what u did :)

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

all the projects are gorgeous gurl! the first two are wonderfully shabby chic (def shouts u) and the projects at SnC look like they were awesome fun!! I've got myself sum alcohol inks to play with *hehehe* hopefully I dun create a big big mess!!! hhahaha

Blossom inch said...

what an amazing altered art projects! suker suker suker....love all of them...the recipe book so cantek, the sign just gorgeous for your friend, I bet mesti dia suker. The SNC class, ohhh...you went! what an awesome technique working with alcohol inks and such...nice! Thanks for sharing beb!

Anonymous said...

oh my ... Such a FAB Projects. Love all of them. Gorgeous :)

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

All gorgeous creations!! I am amazed at your talent, Amelia!! :D

eMeLiNe Seet said...

these are FABULOUS ! =)

allthingspurple said...

Oh, I so love the last three vintage enamel rust pictures that you did at Penny's enamel rust workshop at Scrap and Crop!!She mentioned it at the last workshop and I told her then that I would be so looking forward to it. But the The little one was sick on Tuesday and I couldn't make it. Now to harass Penny and Val for a repeat workshop *grin*

Alison said...

Oh so you are a regular at papier! I saw some of ur pics and layouts there on my recent trip to papier! :D

Alison - from SnC class