Friday, February 25, 2011

Sketchabilities #41





Playing along with my fav sketch blog!! Oohhh i love karan's sketches. She's so good.

Guess what?? I dont remember the material lists!!! Lol. Basically i used the bits n pieces of leftovers, but i'm pretty sure the base pp is from cosmo cricket. The rest are just doilies, tissue tape, gesso, buttons, stamp, lace n stickers.

I stamped the pink flowers, cut out n stack em up. Can u spot the wet glossy accents on my title? Hahaha. Yeah i didnt realised that until now! Ohhh well..i am human after all!! Lol..:)

5 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Fantastic layout! Love all the distressing!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a beautiful layout Amelia, I love that DP you used!

Anonymous said...

Fab LO. I love everything in it..it looked so well traveled. :)

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

all that from scrap!? no way!!! :) lovely layout gurl!! :)

Blossom inch said...

lovely layout and what a great technique you used. I like the tittle and the flowers. Nice nice....