Monday, February 28, 2011

Expense Folder - Scrappin Studio


Hey all, blogging from my iphone. Pls excuse the alignment of the photos. For my dt assignment for sc i did this expense folder.


I'm terrible at keeping my receipts n vouchers so i figure out a folder wud help a lot. To store them temporary before i could actually jot down on my journal or excel files.

In fact i might consider to do one for each mth. That way i'd have a better filing system.
Hope u like the bright colours, i'm crazy bout it too!!! And i seems to be loving all my bright n cheery layout.
I'll be back with more posting later. Take care....:)

4 comments:

Lynnda said...

Yes Ame .. I love the bright happy colors too.. Yup love your new style... Playing with colors... Quick I can't wait to see more... Hurry... LOL ... Hugs xoxo

Immpian Riah & Catering said...

Niceeeeeeee....love love love it Amelia.

curlyqmosaics said...

I LOVE All the bright colors! Very cute, TFS!

Rosa said...

Hey babe! Cool idea! Nice bright clrs too. Me wanna see more... Cheers