Sunday, May 17, 2009

Holiday trip but i have a wish list...

Since I’m traveling with a 6 yrs old and a fifteen month toddler I guess having a list will make life easier. I know what I want and basically a rough idea where to get it. I did my research on the store location etc..hehehe not bad uhh!! When it comes to shopping I’ll go the extra mile and extra effort!!! But who knows they’ll be xtra addition here n there..hehehe.

So here comes the list in no particular order




I hope to find the below items at Thomas Sabo and Sephora

Harajuku limited edition fm sephora








4 comments:

mslvoe said...

my holiday trip next mth kena cancel sob sob sob. enjoy ur trip sis :-)

Amelia Khalik said...

Alamak..kesian nyer sha..what happen? i know how frustrated it can be cos mine last year pun kena canx..memang frust giler. sabar yea sha..insyallah ada rezeki nanti. btw u plan nak gi mana?

YANI SLiM said...

amin..amin i aminkan all ur wishlist tu. moga termakbul n enjoy yr holiday ya ;)

Amelia Khalik said...

wahhh..tengkiu yanie..insyallah kalau ada masa and tak terkejar2..dapat lah i bershopping..hehehe