Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday 31st Oct



I had a tiring but meaningful day today. First agenda in the morning is to meet up with fellow blogger for my crafting supply..none other than the sweet Naddy. I’m so sorry beb if I’m such a chatterbox..hehehe that’s just me. I get excited meeting new friends that sometimes I forgot that it’s not all about me!!!
:

We had a good chit chat session and we shared something in common ‘crafting’ n ‘shopping’…she got something from Zara n mine La Senza... hahaha. But the truth is I’m more excited about the crafty material that I ordered from her..how I wish I could get my hands dirty at this hour!!! Patience is a virtue…I think in some cases yes it implies maybe I’ll sleep over it and get more inspirations later on.
:


At 5.00 I took my kids to Gymboree Tropicana for ‘Gymbo Birthday Halloween Party’ yes it maybe confusing for some but the party is to celebrate gymbo’s birthday..and the party theme is halloween..hahaha. anyway my kids had fun with all the activities line up on d day which includes dancing, bubbles n parachute play, haunted house, pumpkin throw n many more. I’ll publish the pics once it’s ready, Mr hubby is still too busy to transfer n resize the photos.

:


And that ended my fun filled Saturday…:P


2 comments:

Naddy said...

It was nice meeting you... Mebbe one day we should have a crafty session kan? ehehehe craft & shopping definitely a good combination of hobby kan ehehehe

Amelia Khalik said...

Naddy yeah we shud..bila lagi kan I nak belajar fm sifu!!! It was great meeting u...:)