Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Back to 'Work'


The heaps of papers above are part of my ‘work’ which I’ve been neglected for the pass 2 mths!!! Soon it’s gonna be in a pile of mountains n I’m gonna have headache sorting it out. So today..i went to ‘work’..woowwww it is such a BIG DEAL for me that I have to blog about it!!! Hahaha…

However ‘work’ for me started at 2.30 and finishes at 5.30..huhuhu. That’s how precious my time was that I only allocate 3 hrs for work!!! The rest are for little allysha, picking up abg alif from school, groceries shopping, hair n facial appointments n the once a week ‘therapy’ hehehe. But I promise I’ll finish my filing n data entry soon..perhaps a dateline wud be a motivation..how about by end of the year??? :p



2 comments:

YANI SLiM said...

babe, nice scarves!

Amelia Khalik said...

Yanie thanks...familiar tak scarf tuh??? Hahaha kaki TR mesti tau kan..