Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tag n Award from Kaseh

I have received this tag and award from kaseh sometimes ago..n i totally forgot about it until i've been tagged again recently..sorry kaseh...sungguh2 saya lupa!!! i'm truly honoured as this is my FIRST AWARD ever...hehehe. so here goes...
1• Write five (5) interesting facts about the person who gave you this award.

someone who likes cats
Nachos lover..hahaha
Someone who determines to lose weight
I assume someone funny and sweet..otherwise she wont hand me these award
someone who loves spending time with her family…:)

2• Jot down ten (10) interesting facts about yourself or your hobbies.

jazzercise freak
shopaholic
spend most of my time either FBing or BLOGging
loves to travel
when in school aspires to be a fashion designer…n that didn’t happen!! Hahaha
seafood lover
cosmetics@makeup junkie
oowwhhh perfume junkie too
less daring when it comes to clothes..mainly dark n boring looking colours and shapes
admires those who dares to be different.

3• Pick your ten (10) most deserving recipients and describe them.

I think all of my follower is a deserving recipients..kudos n bravo to them!!

4• Leave a comment on the receipients’ blog to tell them they’ve been tagged

Eerrmmm not applicable…hahahaha

5• Paste the award badge in your sidebar.

Done it..thank u kaseh!!!

No comments: