Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Crafts Project Pt3


It’s been 5 days since Ramadhan started and today marks the 3rd day since Alif came down with Chicken Pox. Yes my hero is spending his school holiday at home. I was planning on taking him out for a while, somewhere less crowded but it looks like he’s going no where for the time being what’s more with the current situation of H1N1.
:

So the next best thing is lazying at home..hahaha. I pity him cos there’s not much activity he’s allowed to do even going to the playground is a no-no st d moment. And as for me I spent my time on a bit of crafting and I must admit it is a comfort being able to channel my attention and energy on doing something fun. It is a big change for me. I’m always the outgoing type and this new lifestyle is something I’m trying to adapt.
:

I believe this current change of direction is also due to the Ramadhan month where the outside activity is lessen to zero. But I’m determined to make the most of my time at home a fulfilling one. More crafts project in the future!! I managed to do these 3 items comprising of a photo frame and 2 tea bags giveaway. Something simple and require no skills at all but just a little imagination.




2 comments:

Naddy said...

cutenya frame n tea bags :) I pun dah a few days x sentuh my scrapbook stuffs ehehe One layout still pending :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Naddy..i have yet to try my hands on scrapbook..nanti i nak cuba lah for d time being buat benda kecik2 jer dulu cos baru lagi dlm crafting nie..hehehe