Monday, August 31, 2009

Addicted to Caffeine


I started this not so amazing addiction to caffeine during my flying days. Sometimes when I had to endure the situation that called on me to be active for 11 or 12 hours there is no resolution except to take one of these. Yes most time my previous nature of work required me to travel on different time zone and limitless hours!!! And so that is when I acquired this found habit. I can go for more than 6 or 8 cups of coffee and yet still went to sleep soundly, that’s how great my body can work with caffeine..
:


However now the situation is different, I don’t go for coffee bingeing anymore because there’s no need for it. On a daily basis I will take max 3 cups but I tried to reduce the number occasionally. But there is not a day that I will forgo my addiction!!! Hehehe. My favourite of all time would either be CafĂ© latte or Cappuccino. The boys at Nachos2 knows that too well..hehehe.

I google up coffee and this is what It says…


‘Coffee is a brewed beverage
prepared from roasted seeds, commonly called coffee beans, of the coffee plant. They are seeds of "coffee cherries" that grow on trees in over 50 countries. Green Coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world behind crude oil. Due to its caffeine content, coffee can have a stimulating effect in humans. Today, coffee is one of the most popular beverages worldwide.

:


Wow..stimulating effects huh..i guess that’s what keeps me going..hehehe. One day I dream of getting one of those coffee machine below (u know the one that can wipped up my cappucino and lattes without costing me a bomb everyday!!!), provided I have a bigger kitchen at home!!! I could imagine myself having that heavenly taste in my mouth during the rainy days and just watch the day pass by aimlessly…well until that day arrives I will be content to just stick to my 3 in 1 Nescafe at home!!! Hahaha…






6 comments:

abrahyn said...

banyak2 jenis air, air kopi la yg i tak bley minum...kapla blh weng dan jalan bley terhoyong hayang pastu...im really allergic with cafein...terasa idup tak sempurna cam org lain...huhuhu

Amelia Khalik said...

Abrahyn..oic..tapi i ramai gak kawan yg mcm u..tak biasa minum coffee..dont feel sad..byk air lain lagi, i normally layan my passion nie dgn my hubby lah thou dia tak lah seteruk i!! kekeke..

adriana az said...

hmmm..bigger kitchen?*hint*hint*..yup,cofee,nescafe..all my must have to start my day..tu yg sagging muka tu..aku ingat aku kene makan collagen la,coz i drink coffe ONLY!!!!!air pun tak minum bad mommy!!!

Amelia Khalik said...

Na..yeahhh..i know ur an addict too..tapi aku minum air..hehehe..susah lah nak kick d habit kan sebab flying lah nie..hehehe

Huda Engku said...

i share the same addiction with you too sis... every day before end of sahur, i would make sure i get my cup of coffee, doesn't matter what kind of coffee it is...

Amelia Khalik said...

Huda..hhmmm dear juz talking bout it pun dah terliur..hehehe..gonna get my cuppie now!!!