Friday, July 3, 2009

Mini Please....


This is my dream car...even if were given thousands or millions of dollar..the MINI will always be my no 1 choice, period!!! I drool everytime a cooper pass by me while driving and upon seeing the latest Mini addition which is the Cooper Cabrio..i now have nightmares!!! aarrrggghhhh..i am so in lurve with the new cooper....helppp!!


On monday i had a meeting at my Nachos in Kota Damansara..and guess what i saw??? An old mini minor converted into a pink colour pick up..it is so cute that i stand next to it with jaws dropping and i went wide eyed in disbelief..yeaahhh always the dramatic me!!! hahaha...


But i think u will have the same reaction upon seeing it...trust me...dont think so??? well maybe ur not a die hard fan like me. Anyway..i always have my camera in hand so go ahead..say it..oohhh aaahhhh so beautiful one ahhhh...hehehehe.





No comments: