Thursday, November 4, 2010

Scrap Inspire Create Sketchy Oct

:
Hey all. Happy Diwali to my indian friends. Tomorrow is public holiday here in Malaysia n also i'll be expecting Mr Hubby's arrival!!! Yeeaaayyy finally he's coming back home after 10 days absent! huhuhu...cant wait1 The kids r excited too..lol.
:
:
So i had a great day, ever since mom's here i've been gaining 1 kg! She cooks delicious meal everyday how can i say no? hehehe. On to my layout for SIC, it's sketch oct and i scraped this photo of me with ally n how i love motherhood and embracing my life just the way i want it to be.
:
:
Material used, Webster Pages pp, K&Co pp, Pink Paislee Stamp, Studio Calico Butterfly Stamp, Versafine Ink, Clear Embossing Powder, Prima Flowers, Distress Stickles, AC Thickers, Crochet Doilies and Distress Ink.
:


1 comment:

Lynnda said...

i love the PP used and that PM flowers are my all-time fave.... beautiful layout Ame...xx