Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pixie Dust Paperie Nov 2010

:
I think i had enough of scrapping today...hahaha..lol. Seriously i was seated at papier since 2 pm till 7!! Being me i like to finish my project asap. Dont know why but that's just me..perhaps i was scared that if i put it on hold then i will lost the excitement n the idea to create. Funny eehhh. Owwhhh well i'm just happy to be 'gila' (crazy) with my work.
:
 :
Anyway i love those challenges at Pixie, it gets ur creative juice flowing..not just with lo but anything u cud think off!!! So for Nov they had a Christmas Tree challenge. Anywhere, anyhow u like it as long as u have a tree!!! yyiipeeeee. Here's mine. It's actually a gift box with decorated tree on top. I used my left over from K&Co Ivory & Fusion pp combined with Beige Cardstock. I misted the whole tree with Tattered Angel Mists. Add perfect pearls n blooms.
:


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

fabulous idea!!! Lovely tree :) I wish I was able to sit with you to craft.. fabbie time :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, this 3D christmas tree gift box is just PERFECT for a little christmas gift, fabulous!!!
I kind of agree with you about finishing the project asap, but too bad I am the temperamental sort, you cannot image that I have a unfinished project box filled with stuff, half way done and lose interest stuff, LOL!

Blossom inch said...

oo...wow, christmas tree! I like this, when you open...ta da...it is a box. Cool!

Lynnda said...

Brilliant Ame... is that for me... :wink.... have a good one...xx

lauren bergold said...

♥WOW♥! that is amazing! i am trying to figure out how you made the 3-D tree (a sort of stack of origami folds, maybe??!) but regardless of how it was done it is GORGEOUS and whoever gets this will ♥MARVEL♥ at the box as much as the present!!! :)

Lori said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Love your tree and that it is a box...Just fabulous!

Charlotte said...

WOW!!! This gift box with the tree on it is a true work of art. I cannot imagine all the hours it took to make it. It is beautiful!

Amelia Khalik said...

Ladies u wont believe it if i say it's soooo easy to construct the tree!!! it took me less than 15 mins to do the whole tree. Watch this space on dec, i'll post an easy peasy tutorial okay...:)) Thanks for visiting..

Ros said...

What a fabulous project! ... you did and excellent job ... thanks for sharing