Sunday, November 21, 2010

Paper Bag Mini Album

:
Hello...I know i promised to reveal my latest mini album project. So here's keeping to my word, my completed mini without the photos attached. Reason being? I created this album for my bro n his wife. Told him to email me the photos n still nothing yet..hahaha. So i'll just hv to pass it to them as it is n hoping they'll do what's neccesary.


:
My album is 5x6 in sizes and it has a total of 8 pockets to slot in the photos. The cover of the album is from chipboard, the rest are just brown paper bag covered with pattern paper. Mostly i keep the embellishment simple but with plenty of tags for them to journal their story. The papers are from K&Co Ivory Fusion Collection n DCWV Paper Pad. I die cut the scallop cardstock n layer it with a news paper prints. The rest are straight forward simple..:)
:


4 comments:

Lynnda said...

Hey Girlfriend... I'm good thanks... besides the kecoh schedule... he he...How are you...

Fanbulously done Ame... you amaze me girl..loving the details just divine..xx

Blossom inch said...

I haven't been commenting on your blog lately, just busy. I have also not scrap for the longest time. What can I say, you always have something new to share and it is always an awesome and yummy projects/layouts. Nice album with many details here and there. Your brother is lucky that a scrapbooker did this for free for him. What a nice gift. Thanks for sharing.

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

absolutely gorgeous! :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Thanks all. No worries yuz, i know how busy a work can get. Hhhmmm u guys think this is nice? i think it's pretty basic. Ohhh well i'm just bad at creating for others if it was mine..i'll probably dump a whole lot of 'rojak'! Hehehehe..:))