Friday, November 5, 2010

Pixie Dust Paperie Oct 2010 Pt2

:
I'm having so much fun playing at Pixie Dust Paperie Challenge blog. So much inspiration, i cant get enough!!! This one is another scraplift from Kirsty Vittetoe (again!!!) u can find her original entry here. I love her work so much. It's an awesome love note project to try. I love making those cute cards!!! Mostly i used my leftovers, so nothing new..saves a lot too. When u have plenty of bits n pieces just randomly paste them together..well that's what i did anyway...hehehe
:


4 comments:

Lynnda said...

I can see you are indeed having lotsa FUN...

p/s: mr hubby is back!!!....don't just hide in da room eh!!...LOL

have a good weekends luv..xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is another gorgeous creation Amelia, I love it! You are so right about creating all these smaller projects, we could all used up our scraps, very cool!
And thanks so much for your kind words, I am feel so honored, thanks so much for your support and send in your entry for our very first challenge at Pixie!

Lori said...

Your cards are gorgeous!

lauren bergold said...

oh wow! OH WOW!!! i loved this project too, for exactly the same reason: the cards are ADORABLE and the PERFECT use of little leftover bits and bobs! by the way, yours are every bit as wonderful as kirsty's...which is really saying something, in my opinion! i love them!