Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Little Sketch Blook Sunday Sketch

:
I had a long day, but it was a good one. Remember my post yesterday? He did great!!! He didnt miss a cue and ohhh my he was so cute prancing around the stage. Overall it was a great concert, it was well organised too! I look forward to their annual concert next year.
:
 :
Did this one for the above blog based on a sketch. It was a busy layout! hahaha. It seems impossible for me to create a simple page nowdays. Not sure what's up with my style lately but i cant seems to leave an empty space on a page.
:
:
Material used, K&Co pp, October Afternoon pp (handmade flowers), MM Alpha, Glossy Accents, Jenni Bowlin Chipboard, K&Co Die Cut Stock, Donna Salazar pp, Buttons, Jillibean Journalling Sprout, Pearl Beads, 7Gypsies pp, Tim Holtz Ribbon Tape, Tim Holtz Alpha Die Cut, Distress Ink, Perfect Pearl, MS Puncher. 
:


5 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

I bet your little guy looked gorgeous on stage :-) Glad it went well.
Like your LO and I think you fill in the empty space great! hehee (it's something I am not good at!)

Lynnda said...

ahh....Congrats Ame!(your heart must be big eh...what not...little MAN performed well!!!...
...well done Alif...big Pat...bravo young man!!!...

I like your handmade blooms... love the pp used too... well match....xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats to your little one for his great performance! This is one shabby, cool layout, love the distressed look.

Jessy Christopher said...

That's a lovely masculine layout!! Those flowers are so yummy! Love it lots :)

Naddy said...

beautiful LO... love the layerings and all the details :)