Friday, November 5, 2010

LCOM Sketch#60

:
Woohhoooo Mr Hubby is back!!! I'm soooo happy. Finally he's back in my arms again..hehehe lol. I didnt scrap today..nothing at all. Been busy catching up with him and the kids screaming to be taken to Toys r Us. Yesss...santa's back! That's what my dad always refers him too. Anything his kids wish for, he'll try his level best to get it for them. He's that kind of dad and i'm thankful.
:
 :
This lo was 3 days old. The challenge is to have 3 B's in the lo. So i had the word Boy, Blue Hambly Screen Print, Blue So Sophie pp and Blue Mists on the chipboard. The AC Love Chipboard is actually red in colour, i sanded n apply distress ink on top before finally layering it with some distress stickles.
:
:
Other material used, Rice Paper, AC Thickers Alpha, AC Thickers Chipboard, Bazill Chipboard, My Minds Eyes Boy Accesories, Distress Ink, Distress Stickles, Tattered Angel & Perfect Pearl Mists.
:



4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow, I love that blue, really really pretty!

Lynnda said...

gorgeous blue Ame...i like your boys embellishments... cute....

YAY hubby is BACK.... dont you dare to scrap !!! LOL.... take 5 from scrap girlie...xx

Jaime Lee said...

Hi! Amelia, you have such lovely vintage LO. Thanks for dropping by at my blog. I hope I can be in the loop more and share the Fun! Nice knowing you and hope to see more of your work. I will try my best to post more too! :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Kirsty...tq so much. U've been a great inspiration. Love ur work big time! ;))

Lynnda..yeeaaayyyy...hahaha, i'm trying..but ada jgk pegang itu ini..lol

Hi Jaime. Thanks for dropping here too! i love looking at ur photos. So artistic n beautifully captured. Will visit u more..:))