Sunday, August 22, 2010

Twisted Sketch #063

:
Hello peeps, a quick update here. I'm starting my Bazaar tomorrow at Putrajaya. Hopefully i'll have enough energy by end of d day to update this blog. Otherwise..it's gonna be a lil bit quiet for a few days. The twist at the above blog is 'fold'. I folded the paper edges n attached an eyelet for more punch.
:
:
I used Pebblesinc Water Fun pp, K&Co Charlotte pp, Cardstock, Buttons, MR Mists, BG Letter Stickers. Distress Ink, Eyelet, MS Border Punch.
:


12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Great work on this week's Twisted Sketches sketch. I love that photo! So cute!

suzann said...

what a super cute layout using the Twisted Sketches Sketch. I love the papers and all the details!

Lynnda said...

woohoo... i see colors now... I like... love this one!!!
FUN LO... the picture is CUTE too....

Oh my... I miss Bazaar Ramadhan.... sigh**...

take care and pssssssssssssssst..in couple of days..check your mailbox..:wink:. xx

Naddy said...

fun LO ame! :)

Anonymous said...

cute.. :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Ladies, thanks for dropping by n leaving a comment..:)

Lynnda..yeahhhh..bazaar ramadhan setahun sekali mmg da bomb. Ooohhh i'm so xcited!!! hehehe...i tunggu okay..:)

somebody who needs to love herself said...

camne I boleh miss this post! I love love love this layout! its so fun vibrant. love all the embellies!

Lalo said...

What a fun layout!!!
I love the colors & buttons & stars & lollipops & everything.
Just Great...and you're right the eyelet does punch out your fold :)

lisa said...

What a fun LO : )

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

I love all the layers, and those stars!

Great layout!

Anonymous said...

Great take on the Twisted sketch - that photo is too funny!! :D

Jemma said...

love your take on the sketch what an awesome photo!! so fun!