Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sc Kit Layout


Hey all..I've had a fun day..teaching my youngest student ever! She's 3 1/2!!! Hahaha..she's so cute. I had two of them actually her sister is 8. Seriously..that adorable gurl is such a sweetie. I was thinking of what she could do to help..i ask if she could cut n she said only straight line. I gave her the pattern papers and she end up cutting it to pieces!!! Hahaha..lol. 


She didnt have a steady hand yet..told her to put glue on the butterfly she end up putting glue on the table too! Yeahhhh gotta laugh out loud and finally..can u guess what kept her glued to her seat??? U can never guess!!! I gave her buttons!!! Lots of it!!! She ended up counting those colourful thing and lining it up on her papers!!!! Yup...it was a great day for me!!!! :)))))))


I still have smirk on my face thinking of her! I'd love to have her back..and maybe this time i'd be more prepared! Seriously i didnt know they were that young!!! I thought 10 or 11 yrs of age..the most..but 3 1/2. Yuppp caught me off guard too!!! lol..


Anyway, i'm sharing a layout done using my July Studio Calico kit. Not much really, i just did fussy cut, stamping and inking on the chipboard. I still have plenty of papers left, maybe will get one or two more lo done using this mth kit.

Gotta go now, see u gurls around soon...have a good week! :)))


3 comments:

Blossom inch said...

ah..nice colour and love all the cameos'...beautiful LO indeed!

Lynnda said...

ahhh so darling to have...3 1/2 in your class!!! I'd be happy just like you too... !!

Love your page.... you rocked the kit!!! Always fabulous and Fun... to look at....TFS... hugs...xoxo

Naddy said...

lovely lo ame :)