Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Almost Forgotten Layout


This layout is done according to a sketch from a challenge blog BUT..if only i could remember which one! Hahaha..so here it is the 'almost forgotten layout' in my picture folder! lol..



I used cardstock for the base of the layout and most of my embellishment and pattern papers is from my Studio Calico stash. I've got plenty left to whip up at least 10 more lo! Gotta sleep early today. I'll be teaching the whole day at Papier tomorrow. Come check out my latest mini album class from Graphic 45!


See u peeps soon. Good night! :))))


5 comments:

Sarah Knight said...

Looks pretty : )

Lynnda said...

Great layering.... and loving those cutey embellies... love how clean the background is... its really a pretty LO... Enjoy your class... hugs...xoxo

Blossom inch said...

lovely pics and love the clustering papers and layering, beautiful indeed!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

tsk tsk! how cud u have forgotten this precious one gurl! lol!!! :) very cute indeed! :)

Naddy said...

lovely LO ame, love the layerings