Friday, June 24, 2011

Twisted Sketch #106


So a bit rushing today! Fret not as i still find time to update my blog entry though it's gonna be a short one..lol. I've got an aching back, maybe i over do it in my jazzercise class today. Gotta remind myself i'm not 18th anymore! Hahaha. My mind seems to think otherwise, thinking i could jump higher or bend lower. I'm gonna sleep like a log tonite! that's for sure.


Anyway, did this one for the blog above using glitz papers and embellishment and my stash of flowers. The bird cage is die cut from natural cork craft that i got from daiso. I think it's cool! lol. The background is stamped with kaisercraft script stamp and few dusty attic chipboard in the page. Alpha's is from my SC stash.


I'll see u again tmrw..:)




7 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

What a beautiful layout! I love the way it "glows." Absolutely gorgeous in every way!

Blossom inch said...

first of all I love the stamping, the cork board, the DA chippies and it is beautifully mist. lovely pics indeed and thanks for sharing...

Mazlina said...

oh wow.. love this a lot!!! excellent color choice.. and those flowers, birds, are just perfect for this!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

wowee!! i love the yellow and ur use of the cork gurl!! really sweet indeed!! :)

Lynnda said...

It's beautiful Ame!!! I love just about everything on this Lo!! Wish I'm near you!! I think we'd scrap and crop almost any other day!! Hugs xoxo

Kim Sonksen said...

ohhhh your layout is stunning! I love all the textures.
Thanks for joining us at http://www.twistedsketches.com/2011/06/twisted-sketch-106.html

Jessy Christopher said...

Love the flower clustering! Lovely layout!